Load-cell cable to the indicator is fitted it in a nylon tube to protect it from mechanical damage and secured at the two ends such away that the nylon tube takes tension should there be some pulling. The type of indicator will depend on application. It can be one with either rechargeable battery or one powered directly from the Mains. The enclosure may also be stainless steel or other with varying degrees of protection.
- Fully welded type with removable top cover
- Fabricated from mild steel sections and plates with an option of top, either being stainless steel or non skid cover
- Is fitted with four beam type load cells.
- Capacities range from 500kg to 5000kg.
- Dimensions of the platforms range from 1000mm x 10000mm to 3000mm x 3000mm.
- Finished with epoxy paint or hammer finish
- Fitted with a digital indicator